Random Video

Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Day of Prayer

Personally, I think everyday should be the day of prayer. To me, that's like having a national day of breathing. It just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I just learned that Cyndie is coming tonight at around 11(I guess there is something to pray about). For those of you unaware, Cyndie is my crazy step-aunt who helps my dad write songs(actually she just sings them). By the way, i'm supposed to call her Cynthia now(BLAH!) because she thinks it's more sophisticated or something. Luckily, i'll probably be asleep when she comes and i'm leaving tomorrow so I probably will only see her for a few minutes(still BLAH!). Just knowing she will be sleeping in my room is enough. Last time, I didn't know she came, and I got home from school to find anti-wrinkle junk on my desk and women's undergarments on my bed(DOUBLE BLAH!).
Also, for those of you wondering about their(my dad's) music, here's a link to her site:
http://www.cynthiadelaria.com/?c=music

I wonder if I get extra allowance for that plug. MUHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

*Mandy* said...

sorry for having you get to school so early for nothing.
And the songs are pretty good, I didn't know your dad played the drums


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones