Random Video

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spiritual Western Coastline!!

So, this weekend, I went to Spirit West Coast in Del Mar and it friggin' rocked! I saw so many concerts and jumped my legs off. One of the best parts of it all though, was the fact that all the bands were just walking around(THEY WERE LIKE PEOPLE hahaha). I was able to meet Wavorly, The Wedding(yes, that's a band), Kutless(haha, sort of), Above the Golden State(haha awesome story), and Thor Ramsey(not a band, but I met him). Oh, and Phil and Evin Wickham bumped into me at the Needtobreathe concert(haha).

One of the speakers was a man without limbs named Nick Vujicic. He was amazing! If you ever get a chance to see him, DO IT!

Again, it was a great weekend and if you didn't go this year(you may not live to see tomorrow), I reccomend you try to go next year or to the one coming up in Monterey if you live near there.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones