Random Video

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Disneyland Magic

So, today my dad, Traci, Bekah, and I went to, as the title states, Disneyland. It was really weird without my brothers because the whole time my dad and Traci were like newly-weds(that's the best way I can describe it). Now, that wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that they have been married for almost ten years. The other reason why today was so odd, was because for some reason Bekah, who hates me by the way, kept clinging onto me. It was like

Traci: Oh, we should ride...

Bekah: I wanna ride with Greg!

Traci: Yeah and then we could ride...

Bekah: I wanna ride with Greg!!

Dad: Ok, then we should head on over to...

Bekah: I wanna hold Greg's hand!!!

Me: WHAT THE HECK?? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME??!

And then by the time we were in the car, she wanted to rip my head off again. It was like the magic of Disneyland(lol).

1 comment:

Green Plaguer said...

this is completly non related but i was reading mandys blog before this and the music on both your blogs meshed together in a funky kinda beat. haha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones