Random Video

Monday, July 6, 2009

Revenge of the Cults!

So I recently found out that my Uncle Mark also invited my Uncle Dave and Aunt Bobbie to that cult I told you guys about. Nick and I were so excited to know the outcome because my Uncle Dave is one of those people who are very loud and like to make their opinion known. He has been a christian for as long as I can remember and his beliefs are firm.


Unfortunately though, my aunt and uncle bought into the junk and are going to the next couple of meetings. I am thinking that maybe they are only telling Uncle Mark this to be nice, but like I said, my Uncle Dave makes his opinions known loud and clear(literally).

Now, because I don't want to leave you guys with a depressing story about a crazy cult, I'll leave you with this song that I think we can all relate to.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones