Random Video

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back!

First of all, my blogger name is a little long and very odd. This is because Every time I typed in a name, it had been taken so I went with the most out-there name that I could think of. Plus, I never thought i'd actually blog, but i've given into peer pressure and started up again.

I also added some pretty sweet christian music and if you don't like it, you can either suck it up and listen to it, get off my blog, or simply click the pause button(probably that last one).

Now, onto the actual blogging part. Today the new Falling Up album "Fangs" came out and i've been saving the date(and my money) for about a month now. My dad and I decided that we should buy the CD right after my eye appointment. I had my check-up and needless to say, my eyes ROCK, so we headed over to Living Water and all they had was a measly shelf of CDs, so we went to the Family Christian Bookstore in Clairemont which is usually my "go-to place" for all things christian and they didn't have it either. I ended up ordering it from Amazon and getting the two day shipping, meaning i'll have to wait until I get back from my mom's house next Friday to actually listen to it...

1 comment:

Kait said...

Greg! You posted! =D Fantastic! On this point, I really don't mind your giving into peer pressure... Now, if you promise to post frequently, I may just add you to my blog list... Just what you want, right? Tell me if the CD is any good! After you told me it was coming out, I considered getting it but wanted your opinion first... Does the lead-singer still sound a bit queer? =P


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones